FUJICHROME Velvia 100 120 Film (5 Rolls/pack)
Expiry Date : 08/2021
- Professional-quality, medium-speed, daylight-type, color reversal film with ultrafine grain (RMS : 8) and ultrahigh color saturation through the incorporation of new-generation cyan, magenta and yellow couplers.
- Suited especially to scenery and nature photography as well as other subjects that require precisely modulated vibrant color reproduction and high image quality.
- Provides color image stability equal to that of RVP 100F and can be push-processed up to +1 stop with excellent results and little photographic variation.
ISO 100 Speed
Easy-to-use ISO 100 rating with the world's highest level of color saturation.
Ultrahigh-saturation Color Reproduction
Attainment of the world's highest color saturation level equal to that of Velvia (ISO 50) through the incorporation of new cyan, magenta and yellow couplers.
RMS granularity of 8, one of the finest levels.
Color Image Storage Permanence
Color image storage permanence (anti-fading characteristics) equal to that of RVP 100F as a result of new couplers.
Superb Push/Pull Processing Suitability
Minimum variation in color and gradation during push/pull processing over a range from -1/2 to +1 stop, providing an expanded range of phototaking opportunities, as well as facilitating fine adjustments in exposure and density during processing and allowing an increase in speed of up to +2 stops (equal to E.I.400), depending on the scene.
- 27 exposure film camera
- Waterproof to 15 metres
- Lightweight and portable at under 200g
- Great for all outdoor activities - swimming, diving, snorkelling, surfing and shark cage-diving.
- Sunscreen and scratch resistant lens
- Rugged shock resistant shell
- Clear, sharp pictures with Kodak Ultra Max 800 speed film
- - See more at: http://www.exposuregallery.co.za/shop/online/kodak-underwater-disposable-camera#sthash.6yX4AAri.dpuf